In cases where our Customer Support Centre could not fix the problem with you over the phone, JURA offers a premium repair Service.
All new household JURA fully automatic machines come with a 25 months warranty with free collection and return. (for details please see warranty conditions).
For machines not covered under warranty, we have introduced a capped price system so that the repair service does not only assure excellent quality and speed but is also inexpensive. Your advantage is that no matter how many components are replaced you always pay the same flat rate. In the case no replacement parts are required you only pay a small flat rate.
For all JURA-Models in household use the following fees apply (Professional lines excluded):
|Repair** (includes Service)
(machines with more than 10,000 cups since last repair)
Prices apply in Hospitality Centre Melbourne VIC only. All prices are inclusive of GST.
||A5 | A9
||J5 | J500 | J6 | J9 | J90 | J95
|ENA 5 | ENA 7 | ENA 8 | ENA 9
|C9 | C90
|S70 | S8 | S9 | S90 | S95
|ENA Micro 1 | ENA Micro 9
|E40 | E55 | E6 | E75 | E8 | E80
|Z5 | Z6 | Z7 | Z8 | Z9 | Z10
|ENA Micro 90
|F50 | F7 | F70 | F9 | F90
|GIGA 5 | GIGA 6
All labour required to service your coffee machine including smaller wear & tear parts such as O-rings and hoses. In Detail:
- Perform entry diagnostic
- Cleaning & Decalcifying
- Check coffee quality and settings
- Open machine and check for leak tightness and cleanliness
- Check wear parts
- Check flowmeter
- Check inner dist. collar, if necessary replace
- Check brewing unit
- Check grinder
- Check coffee spout (hygiene)
- Check milk system (hygiene)
- Replace O-rings in hot water- and steam section, descale fluid system
- Check software version, if necessary update
- Check machine function (~ 15 test coffees)
- Check all products
- Perform outgoing diagnostic
- End cleaning
External Parts and transport costs will be charged in addition.
All internal parts and labour required to repair your coffee machine. In Detail:
- Full ‘Service’ per above inclusions
- Plus failure identification, if/as necessary repair (exchange of defect components)
The following is not covered under the capped repair pricing and will be charged parts and labour:
- Damage resulting from accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation, vermin or any cause beyond the control of JURA (please refer to your warranty card for further details).
Parts and Labour
For all parts and labour required to repair your coffee machine the following pricing will apply:
|Labour charge per hour
||100,-- AUD incl. GST
*12 months warranty on any part(s) replaced during service.
**12 months full machine warranty after any repair for machines up to 7 years of age or with a maximum cup count of 20,000 (whichever applies first). Once this threshold is exceeded 12 months warranty on any part(s) replaced during service/repair.