JURA Australia Espresso Pty Lid warranties the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a selected period from original date of purchase as printed in the invoice when used for its intended environment. Should a product be used in a commercial application the warranty period is limited to 12 months.
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Periodic maintenance (cleaning & descaling) and repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
- Any modification or changes to upgrade the product from its normal purpose as describe in the instruction Manual
- The fading or discolouring of panels and chrome accented accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements, dishwasher, abrasive cloths etc.
- Damage resulting from:
- Misuse, including but not limited to failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with JURA’s instructions on proper use and maintenance
- Failure to use the Claris filter in accordance with JURA’s instructions
- Use of descaling or cleaning tablets other than JURA branded products
- The presence of insects or vermin. Pest infection
- Foreign agents
- The use of product that are not designed for these machines
- Repairs performed by non-authorized Service centres or the customer him-self
- Negligence, accidental or otherwise
- Accidents, lighting, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of JURA